The company has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: HuldaClark.com
HuldaClark.com puts users first, aims to provide users meaningful choices, and maintains safe and consistent practices regarding your data and privacy. HuldaClark.com strives to be transparent about how your information is collected, used, and kept secure. HuldaClark.com intentionally avoids collecting data that identifies specific individuals (such as name, email address, physical address, GPS or phone number) to the extent possible.
Collection of InformationHuldaClark.com collects the following types of information when you interact with our Services:
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to our customers. The customer's contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
Our mobile game is made using Buildbox software. The games do not collect personal information beyond remembering your score, where you left off in the game, and the items you have collected or purchased. Buildbox also collects some minor information so they know how many people are playing games made using Buildbox, but they do not collect names, addresses or any personal and sensitive information.
We limit our access, collection, use, and sharing of personal and sensitive user data acquired through the app to purposes directly related to providing and improving the features of the app.
HuldaClark.com does not share any personal and sensitive user data using SDKs or other third party services that would cause data to be transferred to a third party.
HuldaClark.com handles all personal and sensitive user data securely, including transmitting it using modern cryptography. We do not sell any personal or sensitive user data.
Mobile Device Identifiers. When you interact with our Services, we do not require you to provide information that identifies you personally. Instead, we collect and identify your device primarily using your mobile device advertising identifier, e.g. Apple’s iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) or Google’s Android Advertising ID, as well as other identifiers.
Other Information You Provide to Us. We collect the information that you provide to us, for example when you communicate with others or post, use messenger or chat services, upload or store content, contact our Technical Support team, or provide billing information.
Log Information. We automatically collect information about your use of our Services and your device, including your IP Address, device model, browser version, operating system type, operating system version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data.
Location Information. We derive information about your general location (city, country) from your IP Address. HuldaClark.com does not collect precise location data, such as GPS coordinates, that could be used to pinpoint your physical location.
Information from Cookies and Other Technologies. We collect information using web beacons, cookies, and similar technologies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, count visits, and understand how users interact with ads. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to deliver, personalize, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- Save and associate your activity across our Services and your different devices as well as associate any accounts you may use together. We may associate activity and accounts under a single user ID;
- Carry out or support promotions;
- Create analytics and reports for external parties, including partners, publishers, advertisers, apps, third-parties and the public regarding the use of and trends within our Services and ads, including showing trends to partners regarding general preferences, the effectiveness of ads and information on user experiences; and
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
Sharing of Information
We share the information we collect within the HuldaClark.com family of brands. We do NOT sell, license or share information that individually identifies our users with companies, organizations or individuals outside of HUldaClark.com unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With Affiliated Brands. HuldaClark.com shares information within its affiliated brands.
- With Your Consent. We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of HuldaClark.com when we have your consent to do so.
- With Service Providers. We provide user information to trusted partners who work on our behalf based on our instructions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality measures.
- For Legal and Other Purposes. We may access, preserve, and disclose information to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with: (i) legal process and legal requests; (ii) enforcement of our Terms of Service; (iii) claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) protecting the rights, property or personal safety of HuldaClark.com, its users, or the public; (v) establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims; or (vi) as otherwise required by law.
- New Ownership. If the ownership or control of all or part of HuldaClark.com or specific Services changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
- Accounts. In most cases, you can easily delete your data at any time by deleting the app and/or resetting your Advertiser ID. We can no longer associate any stored data with you. If you have linked a social account (e.g. FaceBook, YouTube or GameCenter), then you can unlink the app with those social providers to disassociate yourself with any stored data. If you do this, your unique username and game play may no longer be retrievable. If you have any further questions regarding remove of data, please contact us.
- Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, the Services may not function properly if you do so.
- Notifications. You have the ability to turn application notifications on and off by adjusting the settings of your mobile device. If you wish to allow or discontinue receiving Push Notifications or Local Notification, please consult the settings on your mobile device.
HuldaClark.com has adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of customer information we collect or store.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect, use, or share information from children under age 14. If you believe that your child may have provided us with personal information, please contact us.
HuldaClark.com is based in the United States and we process and store information in the U.S. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
Residents of the European Economic Area
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Legal Basis for Processing. If you are a resident of the EEA, when we process your personal data we will only do so in the following situations:
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the services you have requested).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to keep track of your game play.
- We have your consent to do so. For example, we may seek your consent to show you interest-based ads.
- Data Subject Requests. If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to withdraw a consent you previously provided, or to object to or request that we restrict certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
- Questions or Complaints. If you are a resident of the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
Please see our Legal Disclaimer.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided. Send us an Email containing your new information.
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please contact us by email or at:
235 Camden Street Suite #32-121
Rockland, ME 04841